Krabi, Thailand is one of the preferred destinations in the eco tourism scene. To suit this theme, most of the hotels here are built to merge seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Here are five of the best hotels Krabi Thailand.
1. Amari Vogue Resort (5-star) (Address: 149 Moo 3, Tambon Nongtalay Amphur Muang, Tubkaek Beach)
This resort built in the Lanna architectural style offer spectacular views of sea and distant islands. The Sivara Spa, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and indoor and beachfront restaurants are its highlights.
2. Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas (5-star) (Address: 396-396/1 Moo 2, Ao Nang)
Centara Grand is no doubt one of the best hotels Krabi Thailand for its features like private bay and unique views of limestone formations and white sand beach. Located close to Krabi airport and the shopping center of Ao Nang, it offers solitude even while staying close to central area.
3. Rayavadee Premier Resort (5-star) (Address: 214 Moo 2, Tambol Ao-Nang, Amphur Muang)
This resort has the unique distinction of overlooking three of the region’s finest beaches – Railay Beach, Nam Mao Beach and Phra Nang Beach. As the beaches lie in the Krabi Marine National Park, much attention has been given to preserving the ecology of the region. However, this doesn’t cramp its luxury and comfort.
4. Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort (5-star) (Address: 155, Moo 2, T. Nongthale)
Located right on Klong Muang Beach, this luxury resort built in Zen-style architecture with landscaped gardens, offers the perfect setting for a peaceful tropical holiday. One of its prime attractions is Baba Rara, the baby elephant that plays with children.
5. Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Resort & Spa (5-star) (Address: T. Khaotong A. Muang)
Located on the private beach of Klong Muang, the resort is set amidst tropical forests. All rooms afford jungle views in addition to views of sea and limestone karsts.
The incredible array of best hotels Krabi Thailand makes the selection difficult for tourists.