ASEAN HOTELWORKS provide Pre opening and Management services for Hotels, Resorts, condominium rental pools and mixed use estates in Thailand.
We can provide useful input during the project/building phase for M&E related issues, and the often overlooked back-of-the-house area planning, essential to the smooth and effective operation of any operation providing hospitality services.
– Comprehensive business plan including 5-10-15 year forecasting and operational budgeting (for the benefit of developers, banks and investors)
– Presentations to developers, bankers and investors
– Attend daily or weekly contractor and project manager meetings
– Adjust project timelines
– Maintain supplier timelines
– Detailed and expansive marketing exercises including SWOT analysis, competitor’s analysis, market analysis, advertising, website design and optimalisation, exhibitions, press and press-releases to travel trade and more.
– Issue tailored SOPs (stand operating procedures) for all operating departments
– Rules and regulations for juristic bodies
– Rental agreements with owners
– Rental agreements with tenants
– Structuring of condominiums and juristic entities
– Complete and cost-effective FF&E (furniture, fixtures and equipment) package proposals
– Kitchen, restaurant and spa lay out / designs and O.E. (operating equipment)
– Selection of front and back office software (reservations, reception, acconting, purchasing etc)
– Concept development for restaurants, rooms, apartments, villas, public areas
– Recruitment in conformity with current labour laws including;
– A) Application forms
– B) Staff handbooks
– C) Employment contracts
– D) Interviewing
– Soft opening
– Grand opening and launch party organisation
– Management on opening either interim or long-term.
ASEAN HOTELWORKS can also provide asset management services to audit companies who are engaged in any of the above assignments and make assessments and recommendations to developers, project owners on an ad-hoc or ongoing basis.
Please feel free to contact us with your requirement (s) for an initial consultation or assessment without any obligation whatsoever.